How to Clean Fan Coil Filter Screen
Why We Need to Clean Fan Coil Unit?
Cleaning the fan coil unit is important to maintain its efficiency and extend its lifespan. The fan coil unit is responsible for circulating air throughout the home, so it is important to keep it clean and free of dust and dirt. This will help to improve air quality, reduce energy costs, and prevent the buildup of bacteria and mold.
The Steps for Cleaning Fan Coils:
1. Unscrew the screws beside the filter screen;
2. Cut the insulation cotton on the pipe;
3. Turn off the water inlet and outlet valves;
4. Unscrew the filter screen;
5. Check the filter for debris;
6. Clean the filter with tap water;
7. Put back the filter and tighten it;
8. Replace the fan capacitor, if the wind from the fan coil is not strong enough.