Air Source Heat Pump
EVI DC Inverter Air Source heat pumps transfer heat from the ambient air to water, providing high-temperature hot water up to 55°C. The unique high-temperature heat pump is widely used for house warming. With innovative & advanced technology, the heat pump can operate very well at -30℃ ambient temperature with high output temperatures up to 55℃, which ensures compatibility with normal-sized radiator-based systems without supplementation. Compared with traditional oil/LPG boilers, a high-temperature heat pump produces up to 50% less CO2 whilst saving 80% on running costs. Our heat pumps are not only highly efficient but also easy to operate.
1. Low running costs and high-efficiency
·A high coefficient of performance (COP) of up to 5 results in lower running costs compared with traditional ASHP technology. ·No immersion heater supplement is required.
2. Reduced Capital Costs
3. High Comfort Levels
·High storage temperature results in increased hot water availability.
4. No potential danger of any inflammable, gas poisoning, explosion, fire, or electrical shock which are associated with other heating systems.
5. A digital controller is incorporated to maintain the desired water temperature.
6. Long-life and corrosion resistant composite cabinet stands up to severe climates.
7. American Copeland compressor ensures outstanding performance, ultra energy efficiency, durability and quiet operation. 8. Self-diagnostic control panel monitors and troubleshoots heat pump operations to ensure safe and reliable operation.
9. Intelligent digital controller with friendly user interface and blue LED back light.
10. Separate isolated electrical compartment prevents internal corrosion and extends heat pump life.
11. The heat pump can operate down to ambient air temperature of -30℃