Air-cooled Screw Chiller for Nuclear Power Plant
Updated: May 6
Safe, intelligent operation, less failure, more protection, and efficient operation are the operation principles of cold water equipment in nuclear power plants. The field of nuclear power is an extremely important development industry. For their equipment, it is not only required to be sophisticated, but also required to be configured with high safety and high guarantee of operation. Today I will introduce the features of Air-cooled Screw Chiller for Nuclear Power Plant.
1. Semi-closed twin-screw compressor is used for intelligent air-cooled screw chiller unit, which can significantly improve efficiency.
2. Microcomputer control system: aiming at the remote demand of customers, the control box reserves several special contacts and standby contacts, remote control alarm lines and other control lines, which adds multi-layer protection, control and display functions to the equipment.
3. The stainless steel tubular evaporator is made of stainless steel according to the technical requirements of purified soft water in nuclear power plants. The heat exchange tube is designed with a special corrosion-resistant fin structure to ensure safe and reliable operation,
4. Anti-freezing operation protection in winter: The nuclear power industry needs 24 hours of uninterrupted operation, and the chiller equipment does not stop. In cold areas in winter, the unit needs to be protected against freezing.
5. The design of the liquid spray circuit of the air-cooled heat pump system in summer. When the temperature is high in summer, the compressor head is cooled by guiding part of the refrigerant into the compressor to ensure that the compressor works within the normal temperature range
6. The operation control mode of fan groups under different working conditions. The system can control different groups of fans according to the system pressure corresponding to the working conditions in different seasons. With accurate heat dissipation, the system can operate stably, save energy and be more efficient in winter
In addition to the above points, chillers in the field of nuclear power also have strict requirements for cleaning and drying, seismic resistance and design life.