Horizontal Concealed Fan Coil
Updated: May 6
What is a horizontal concealed fan coil unit?
The so-called horizontal installation refers to the installation position of the unit being horizontal, while concealed installation refers to the installation position inside the suspended ceiling, collectively referred to as horizontal concealed fan coil units; The air outlet method is usually horizontal, and other air outlet methods can be used in special circumstances. Horizontal fan coil units can be divided into ultra-thin and ordinary types according to their thickness; The thickness of the ultra-thin type is 195mm, while the thickness of the ordinary type is 245mm.
Horizontal concealed fan coil units have the characteristics of high efficiency, energy conservation, health and environmental protection, simple installation, small footprint, no impact on people's normal living space, and compact scale.
The installation method of fan coil units should be selected based on the specific situation and decoration requirements of the room, and the specific model will generally be selected based on the larger cooling load of the room.
At present, horizontal concealed fan coil units are mostly hidden on the ceiling, and there are two air supply methods: upper side air supply and downward air supply from the ceiling. If the side supply method is used, low static pressure fan coil units can be selected, and the unit outlet is directly connected to double layer louvered air vents; If ceiling downward air supply is used, high static pressure fan coil units should be used. The unit air supply outlet can be connected to a section of air duct, which is connected to several diffusers for downward air supply.
(a) Standard configuration: coil unit+fan+moto
(b) Lower return air configuration: coil unit+fan+motor+lower return air box
2. Main parameters:
(a) Models: 34, 51, 68, 85, 102, 115/119, 136, 165/170, 204, 238
(b) Air volume: 340~2380m3/h
(c) Cooling capacity: 2500-13000W
(d) Static pressure: 12/30/50Pa
(a) Exquisite body, providing a perfect air conditioning experience: The body is lightweight and beautiful, compact in structure, ultra-thin in design, and can be installed in narrow ceilings, such as hotel rooms, restaurants, KTVs, shops, etc., providing customers with unique central air conditioning enjoyment.
(b) Quiet and comfortable, creating a high-quality environment: The body is lightweight and beautiful, with a compact structure and ultra-thin design. It can be installed in narrow ceilings, such as hotel rooms, restaurants, KTVs, shops, etc., bringing customers a unique central air conditioning experience.
(c) The optimized design of the water receiving tray ensures smoother drainage and reduces air leakage. The water receiving tray has been changed to a central raised design with grooves around it for drainage, which can effectively prevent the water heater from soaking. The design of drainage on both sides is more conducive to drainage compared to the central drainage design. The protruding part in the middle of the water receiving tray supports the heat exchanger, reducing gaps and effectively reducing air leakage rate. A customized water receiving tray can be extended by an additional 200mm, leaving enough space for installing water valves such as two-way and three-way valves. The depth of the water tray is increased to prevent overflow in extreme situations and effectively improve the reliability of use.
(d) Can achieve left and right interchangeability (including connecting pipes and wiring)
1. The horizontal concealed fan coil unit is hidden in the ceiling, and the return air outlet is integrated with the ceiling of the suspended ceiling, creating a beautiful, harmonious, luxurious, and imposing atmosphere.
2. The structure of the horizontal fan coil unit is exquisite, compact, sturdy, and durable, with a beautiful appearance.
3. Horizontal concealed fan coil units are commonly used air conditioning and processing equipment in rooms. There are three types of air volume that can be adjusted: high, medium, and low.
4. The horizontal concealed fan coil adopts excellent galvanized sheet shell, and the condensate water tray is formed by molding technology. There are no welds, welding points, and insulation materials that meet fire protection standards that are all connected to the water tray.
5. High efficiency of horizontal concealed fan coil unit: advanced expansion technology ensures close contact between the copper tube and aluminum foil of the heat exchanger, and good heat transfer performance;
6. Horizontal concealed fan coil unit has low energy consumption: the fan and heat exchanger are reasonably matched, and the three-speed adjustable air volume makes the fan use the most electricity.
Horizontal concealed fan coil units are widely used in low noise environments such as hotels, hospitals, office buildings, conference rooms, exhibition halls, shopping malls, and other places with high indoor decoration requirements. They are the ultimate equipment for centralized air conditioning systems.