Vertical Fan Coil
The housing unit of a vertical fan coil is typically a compact and vertically-oriented cabinet that contains the coil and fan. It is designed to be mounted on a wall or recessed into a ceiling space, depending on the specific installation requirements. The housing unit may also include filters to improve indoor air quality by trapping dust and other particles.
Vertical fan coils are commonly used in commercial buildings, hotels, apartments, and other spaces where individual temperature control is desired. They are often found in hotel rooms, offices, and condominiums, where they can be controlled independently to meet the specific comfort needs of each area.
1. Installation: Suspended ceiling, vertical, wall mounted;
2. DC brushless motor with electronic control;
3. Equipped with nylon filter screen;
4. The wire controller KJRP-75A/BK is packaged separately;
5. Foot kit CE-FP-42.5DLM/C1BP2XH-DJZJ, packaged separately;
6. Without auxiliary heating;
7. Users can replace left and right connectors easily;
8. After removing the ventilation net cover, the unit comes with a residual pressure of 12Pa.